[horde] question

Michael webmaster at intrepiddesigns.ca
Thu Feb 19 10:38:34 PST 2004

Hello Peter,

Yes, that is the same thing that I experienced. So what I did after
getting it to work my MySQL, I ended up disabling it and allowing IMP
to manage the authentication for the Horde Framework. The way you set
it up right now, it is working as it is suppose to. You will have to
log into the mail (IMP) after logging into horde. IMP will check your
username and password with the specified IMAP or POP3 server.

When using horde authentication you can access everything except mail
(address book or anything you have installed). Then you need to log in
again to access mail.

To allow IMP to manage the authentication you need to uncomment the two
following lines in the "registry.php" config file.
$this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
$this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';

Hope this helps,
Michael