[horde] Auth via Active Directory

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Feb 24 06:17:27 PST 2004

LDAP and/or Kerberos, used via nss_ldap, PAM, Samba, your IMAP server or
configured as Horde authentication driver are possible options.  We are
doing it : Horde -> Cyrus imapd -> saslauthd -> Kerberos -> AD, with a
Horde postauthenticate hooks to check membership to specific group via
LDAP.

If you are looking for a "Authenticate against AD" button, there is
none.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 12:36:07AM -0500, mbrei-lists at carolina.rr.com wrote:
> I have 150 potential users for Horde but need to be able to have them log in with their domain account so that they're forced to change their password on a regular basis.

This will need to be clarified.  Are you hoping to have people change
their AD password within Horde ?

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com