[horde] Error - You must configure a DataTree backend to use Horde

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Wed Feb 25 04:33:58 PST 2004

Quoting Roger Nyman <roger.nyman at uni-it.se>:

> Thanks for the rapid answer.
>
> Yes, I´ve got that line uncommented, so I think I'm right there.
> What do you meen by "If you have the horde sql driver configured..."
> Passing parameters?
>
> Here is a link to my current conf.php
>
> http://www.uni-it.se/horde/conf.txt

I didn't see a problem with your mysql setup.  I assume you created your data
base with horde/scripts/db/mysql_create.sql so it sould be ok.  You might want
to test it from the command line and be sure you check ALL your log
files horde
and apache included.  an ls -ltr /var/log might be in order.

On the surface it seems that it should work.

Sorry,

ed