[horde] Error - You must configure a DataTree backend to use Horde

DarkunderdoG lcalvert at mn.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 17:09:37 PST 2004

// The 'smtp' driver normally will require a server name. Additional
// parameters can also be defined - see below for more details.
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array(
//     /* The server to connect to. */
	'host' => '192.168.1.5',
//     /* The port to connect to. DEFAULT: 25 */
	'port' => 25,
//     /* The local hostname/domain. DEFAULT: localhost */
//     'localhost' => 'localhost',
//     /* Use SMTP authentication?  DEFAULT: No (false) */
//     'auth' => false,
//     /* The username to use for SMTP authentication. */
//     'username' => null,
//     /* The password to use for SMTP authentication. */
//     'password' => null,
// );

Uncomment the last line! =) Enjoy!