Fwd: Re: [horde] no Horde.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Feb 26 07:48:41 PST 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von tobias at aorganise.com -----
    Datum: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 07:41:03 -0800
    Von: trice <tobias at aorganise.com>
Antwort an: trice <tobias at aorganise.com>
 Betreff: Re: [horde] no Horde.php
      An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Jan-
Thank you for your help!
Excuse my ignorance, but I do have have some questions about fixing this.
I logged in to CVS just fine, but I don't think I'm upgrading properly.
I issue the cvs update -Pd command from withing the horde directory but
nothing seems to happen. If I enter cvs update -Pd horde it tells me
nothing known about horde?
Any suggestions?
Thanks again!

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von trice <tobias at aorganise.com>:
>
>> *Parse error*: parse error in */usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php* on line
>> *620*
>>
>> *Fatal error*: Class configform: Cannot inherit from undefined class
>> horde_form in */usr/share/php/Horde/Config.php* on line *683*
>>
>> Any ideas about that?
>

> This has been fixed in CVS already.
>
> Jan.
>
> --