[horde] no Horde.php

trice tobias at aorganise.com
Thu Feb 26 09:40:10 PST 2004

OK, I figured out the CVS stuff and everything seemed to come down fine,
but I still get the following error:

Parse error: parse error in /usr/share/php/Horde/Form.php on line 620

Fatal error: Class configform: Cannot inherit from undefined class
horde_form in /usr/share/php/Horde/Config.php on line 683

I re-ran the install-packages.php script again, but to no avail.
Any suggestions?
Thanks again!