[horde] gettext library for windows

Jodiah Castro jha at jodiah.net
Sat Feb 28 11:54:05 PST 2004

I havent gotten the head versions running, but STABLE or RELENG versions of
horde/imp/etc can be setup using instructions on several webpages two of them
being:

http://www.warex.net/imp/howto.html
http://www.graftonhall.co.nz/mikes/apache-mysql-php-horde/

the second page hasnt been upated for awhile so has old instructions for CVS,
pre-xml.

Also in order to enable gettext you need to uncomment the appropriate line in
php.ini - "extension=php_gettext.dll"

good luck

Jodiah Castro