[horde] Horde Preferences in LDAP

Hannes Seidel h.seidel at iunds.com
Sat Feb 28 06:50:50 PST 2004

Hello,

I've configured horde2.2.4/imp3.2.2 to use LDAP. When I log into IMP,
I get the following error messages:

Warning: ldap_mod_replace(): Modify: Invalid DN syntax in
/var/www/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php on line 470

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:470) in
/var/www/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 112

I can reload the page, and the user is logged in, can send, view and receive
mails. The first warning appears in every window.

Well, I think, it's something in conjunction with those horde preferences
stored in ldap. "horde.schema" is included in "slapd.conf" but I found no
information whether I have to create specific horde entries for each user,
or if this will happen automatically.

Can anyone help?
Thanks

--