[horde] Adventures in Horde HEAD

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Sun Feb 29 15:44:48 PST 2004

I solved the previous permission problems... I had to set the ownership of
horde/config to root:nobody.

Now, horde/test.php is working, but I can't get into IMP. It fails with the
messages below. How do I log in as administrator when I can't start the front
end at all?

-------------------------

Some of IMP's configuration files are missing or unreadable
conf.php

This is the main IMP configuration file. It contains paths and options for the
IMP scripts. If there is only a conf.xml file in
/var/www/html/horde-HEAD/imp/config, you need to login as an administrator and
create the file with the web frontend under "Administration => Configuration".
Create these files from their .dist versions in
/var/www/html/horde-HEAD/imp/config and change them according to your needs.
--
   Steve