[horde] Re: Horde cvs on shared server

Brian Cosgrove brianlc at sowired.info
Wed Mar 3 00:38:04 PST 2004

u might find out if your provider allows you to compile and install your
own version of PHP/PEAR.

I'm currently with DREAMHOST (http://www.dreamhost.com).

In order for me to get a working Horde installation, I just had to
compile PHP with all of the required extensions and install my own PEAR.

it took a bit of work to figure out how to compile and build PHP and
PEAR but it was worth it in the end...

--Brian