[horde] weather and metar problem

Rick Emery rick at emery.homelinux.net
Wed Mar 3 19:46:09 PST 2004

Quoting Ilya <mail at krel.org>:

> IVe looked through archives and found my initial issue - no meta
> data. so i ran
> the script and populated data base. now in metar i have drop down choices.
> Even after I picked my location, and setup weatherdotcom with license key and
> id, and new york,ny location - on main page i still dont get any
> indication of
> the weather. no errors in php.log or apache log.
>
> what should i do next?

Metar appeared to be down this morning, but came back up a short time later. I
can see by another post that you're still having the problem, so I'll guess
that wasn't the problem.

First, what is $conf['debug_level'] set to in horde/config/conf.php? If it
isn't set to E_ALL, set it to that and see if you get any errors/warnings
then. If it is, then add:

var_dump($weather);

on about line 152, right after

$weather = $weatherdotcom->getWeather($search);

and post the results.

Thanks,
Rick

--