[horde] weather and metar problem

Ilya mail at krel.org
Wed Mar 3 19:48:00 PST 2004

all my packages are up to date according to pear upgrade-list.

I did find something interesting thing: I moved the metar to the first position
in Layout and it came up on the screen (just no data) - how do i update it?

After moving weatherdotcom to second position everything after and including it
disappeared. Since I had weatherdotcom and metar on last positions it explains
why only metar was siuffering.
Not sure yet why weatherdotcom is causing this problem, no errors so far in any
logs.