[horde] Problem with pear

Norberto Altalef nalt at ub.edu.ar
Fri Mar 5 06:16:09 PST 2004

As I mentioned in my mail, I founded some "includes" that does exist in
pear-1.2 and receive the same error, so I  discard the idea to use an older
pear version.
Since my original testing was in a machine where I have another PHP
application (actually a WebMail programmed for us) and was risky upgrade
the php version, I used another machine with RedHat 9.0, but with PHP 4.2
and IMP is working fine.

My advice: upgrade to php >= 4.2 .

Regards
Norberto