Fwd: RE: [horde] primary keys in turba_objects

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 5 07:43:00 PST 2004

Perhaps this would be useful to the person actually having the problem...

----- Forwarded message from matt at arrowpoint.org -----
    Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:23:32 -0500
    From: Matt Mayfield <matt at arrowpoint.org>
 Subject: RE: [horde] primary keys in turba_objects
      To: 'Chuck Hagenbuch' <chuck at horde.org>

You might try deleting the entries "drop etc...) and then inserting what
should be in there into a blank space in the table.  Also sometimes with
other horde stuff we have had difficulty with encryption and have found
using md5 is more effective than what comes stock