[horde] (no subject)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Mar 6 21:11:55 PST 2004

Quoting "Michael J. Pelletier" <mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com>:

> Eric, this is not my problem. The PHP binary IS located at
> /usr/local/bin/php...

Okay, sorry.

> I have been running this for quite some time. It was just recently changed.

Indeed, and I've not updated it yet...

> This
> is what was added to the top of horde/framework/install-packages.php:
>
> /* Don't die if time limit exceeded. */
> set_time_limit(0);

Yeah, seems okay (don't want it to timeout).

> /* Get any arguments. */
> require_once 'Console/Getopt.php';
> $args = Console_Getopt::readPHPArgv();
> $options = Console_Getopt::getopt($args, 'd:c:', array('install-dir=',
> 'config='));
> if (PEAR::isError($options)) {
>     echo "Bad option\n";
>     exit;
> }

Seems okay...

> It appears to me thast is failing at the new statement
> $options = Console_Getopt::getopt($args, 'd:c:', array('install-dir=',
> 'config='));
> if (PEAR::isError($options)) {
>     echo "Bad option\n";
>     exit;
> }

That is several statements...

> Not sure what the 'd:c:' is for but this is more of a windows drive letter
> thing. I am NOT using windows...

It has nothing to do with windows.  It just maps options to letters
(--install-dir == -d, --config == -c).

So, seems that there is a bad option for some reason, but I've not had time
to look into it.  Sorry for the false hering.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!