Fwd: Re: [horde] weather and metar problem

Ilya mail at krel.org
Sun Mar 7 14:39:46 PST 2004

I traced the failure to this line:
Horde::logMessage("IN CACHE1 $cacheType $cacheOptions[cache_dir] ", __FILE__,
__LINE__, PEAR_LOG_ERR);
        @$cache = new Cache($cacheType, $cacheOptions);
Horde::logMessage("IN CACHE2", __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_ERR);

never gets to second print. so it fails when create Cache object. the prints of
cacheType returns "file" , and cacheOptions returns /tmp correctly.

do you know which Cache.php is used for this? there are 3 on my system :
./HTTP/Header/Cache.php
./Horde/Cache.php
./Horde/IMAP/Cache.php

moving all of them away does not cause a failure of this line:
@include_once "Cache.php";

so i am not sure what is being loaded here.