[horde] imap

Wang, Yu ywang at unf.edu
Wed Mar 10 07:23:22 PST 2004

Did you do any change on your IMAP last week? Try to use another mail reader (like outlook express) using IMAP to test the auth. If you can get mail there then there is some thing wrong with your horde/imp. If not, then check you imap configure (ssl? port?...). Good luck.

--Yu Wang

Information Technology Services
University of North Florida
(904) 620-2820