[horde] Auto login

Wang, Yu ywang at unf.edu
Wed Mar 10 07:46:43 PST 2004

If you want to single sign-on the Horde with your other application, you probably need to modify the auth part in horde and its sub applications like imp. Since it's open source, it's possible to do that. You need to know what auth method used in your other application and how it keeps track the credential/session information. For example, if the application uses Kerberos to do authentication and keeps cached credential, you can rewrite the horde to check the validation of the cached credential (kerberize it). If no valid krb5cc found, then redirect user to your main auth page. This is easier said than done but I don't think you can do it by just playing horde configure files.

--Yu Wang

Information Technology Services
University of North Florida
(904) 620-2820