[horde] Application array in administration configuration

John Hayward John.C.Hayward at wheaton.edu
Wed Mar 10 21:38:39 PST 2004

Dear Horde People,
   I would like to get group calanders to work so I've grabed the current
head versions of horde, hordeframework, imp, etc...
   When I attempt to use adminstration and configure various applications
I seem to be able to change all configuration items except applications
that should be linked.  If I select 1 or multiple selections and save
configuration the application array is empty.
   I did not see on the list problems of this nature.

   Contexutal information:
cvs yesterday and today
Web enviornment is such that it cannot write the conf.php file but shows
up on the web page.
php-4.3.4
apache-1.3.29
mysql-4.0.17