[horde] avoid authentication in Chora

Philip Iezzi horde at iezzi.ch
Fri Mar 12 02:28:13 PST 2004

one last time I would like to get back to this topic.
Look, I'm not blaming you about bad support. I know, I am using CVS HEAD,
horde is free, you better develop instead of wasting your time with some
people's silly questions like mine, just because they cannot RTFM, and and
and...
But here, I guess, I was not asking for too much. I was just posting one
small question and if this would have been documented somewhere, why don't
you just tell me RTM! (and if you would be nice, at the same time give me a
hint where to RTM...)

The answer to my question would have been simple as that:
Horde Configuration -> DataTree System -> storage: SQL Database (instead of
"None")

a simple enabling option of a great feature. Nothing else than that. But how
should I figure out that I must look for "DataTree". I might as well look
for "FooBar".

Anyway, thanks for the great product! I love chora, I love IMP! Finally, I
got HEAD running and I must confess: GREAT!

take care
philip