[horde] Failure to Attach certain attachments & PHP warning ???

½Bî¶ §ºµth£Ñ½ southen at pipeline.com
Fri Mar 12 03:03:40 PST 2004

The horde program is great, I just have two problems:
First is this message I've been getting since I've upgraded to PHP 4.3.4 -

Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect
which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension
does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless
register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this
warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off,
respectively. in Unknown on line 0

The second, and actually problematic issue, is that certain types of files
won't attach.  So far, I've had this problem with .DOC and .XLS
files.  .WAV files, for exaple, attach fine.  When I say the other types
don't attach, I mean that they don't even try to upload - I get straight to
the IE "page cannot be displayed" page.  Why is this problem happening, and
is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!!

"The superior man seeks [room for improvement or occasion to blame] in
himself; the inferior man seeks it in others."
         -K'ung Fu-Tzu, 'Great Learning', Ch. 9, v. 15:20

                 "Conscience is the chamber of justice."
                                 -Origen

                                 Got Ragnar?
                         http://www.TerribleMovies.Com