[horde] Horde Can't Load Admin

Josh Wilson Josh at so-sys.com
Fri Mar 12 07:25:28 PST 2004

I have recently installed horde 3.0 from cvs head and am now getting the
following errors with any type of login.,

Mar 11 11:58:39 HORDE [debug] [] User  does not have READ permission
for horde [on line 637 of "/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

It doesn't matter if it is auto, sql or anyother type of login.

I get a user login successfull but it will lot let me go anywhere. I
always get kicked back to the login page.

Does anyone know how to fix this or get around it?

-Josh