[horde] Segmentation fault when authenticating to horde/imp

JFB sttg0 at skynet.be
Sat Mar 13 16:07:41 PST 2004

Hi,

I have a Segmentation fault when I try to authenticate to Horde (v2.2.5)
and IMP (v3.2.3).  This problem seems to be related to the fact that I
use mod_auth_ldap (v2.4.2 from www.muquit.com), as when I desactivate
this module in httpd.conf it is working.

To troubleshoot the problem, I have switched horde authentification to
LDAP and this fixed the problem.  However, I still have a segmentation
fault when I try to authenticate on my IMAP server at the IMP logon
screen (IMAP server is a Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.9, which is working when
accessed from email clients).

Does anyone already had this problem?  I would like to keep LDAP for
authentification to my site and ultimately I plan to switch
authentification of my IMAP server to LDAP.

PHP version: 4.3.4 compiles as DSO
Apache version: 1.3.27
OS: RedHat Linux 7.3

Thank you,