[horde] missing quotes in imap.php ?

Chad Boeckmann cjboeckm at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 06:45:13 PST 2004

I have been consistently seeing an error in my logs that say the following:

Use of undefined constant INBOX - assumed 'INBOX' in
../../../pear/Horde/Auth/imap.php on line 66

I have been just adding the quotes to the INBOX constant in the imap.php
file and the error message disappears.  Is this something that I should
change in another file to prevent this error?

I am running all HEAD versions of the following:

IMP
HORDE
KRONOLITH
SAM