[horde] Horde 2.2.5: Invalid session key for bottom menu links

Brian Stearns thppt at chiastic.net
Mon Mar 15 12:22:46 PST 2004

> Zitat von Brian Stearns <thppt at chiastic.net>:
>
> > Again, the problem I'm having is that once I've successfully logged
> > into Horde
> > (which I've set to take me straight to IMP) clicking on any of the buttons
> on
>
> How did you configure that exactly?
>
> Jan.

In registry.php I changed:

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
..
    'initial_page' => 'login.php',
..
);

$this->applications['horde'] = array(
..
    'initial_page' => 'imp/',
..
);

My problem is actually worse with the default 'initial_page' registry setting
('login.php'), in that with 'login.php' when I log in to Horde I get the login
screen again; then I can click on the "Mail" button at the bottom of the page,
at which point I get the login screen AGAIN.  THEN when I log in I get the IMP
Inbox screen.  When I instead set 'initial_page' to 'imp/' I am taken directly
to the IMP Inbox upon my first login.

Here are a couple of other tidbits which you may or may not find relevant:

- The Horde directory is actually my webroot for my site.  In order to
accomodate this, in registry.php I changed:

'webroot' => '/horde'
..
'icon' => '/horde/graphics/home.gif'
..
'cookie_path' => '/horde'

'webroot' => ''
..
'icon' => '/graphics/home.gif'
..
'cookie_path' => '.'

- The entire site is served via https, so I've made sure that $conf['use_ssl']
in horde.php is set to 2.

I'm not sure why I mention these items other than I perceive them to be slightly
out of the ordinary from the majority of horde installations.  I'll note again
that these same settings and conditions did not change from Horde 2.2.3 to
2.2.5, and everything was working fine under 2.2.3.

B-

Brian Stearns (thppt at chiastic.net) http://chiastic.net/~thppt/