[horde] installing from CVS

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 15 12:43:04 PST 2004

Quoting Keyser Soze <keyser_soze at usa.com>:

> When I download the latest horde and componets via CVS, in what
> directories do I put the components in relationship to /horde?
> Does frame work go into a subdirectory of horde? (ie /horde/framework)

It is assumed that everything will live inside the horde/ directory.
If you do otherwise, you will need to do a lot of manual configuration,
as all the files/examples/instructions assume that they all live inside
horde/ (not that they have to, it is just easier that way).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!