[horde] New Installation

Garikai Nyamupanemunda is at meikles.com
Fri Mar 19 06:18:10 PST 2004

Am running Redhat 9.0 and am trying to install Horde for my Organisation.
Please assist, when I try to Log in then Am getting an error message "
Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion (include_path=.:'
/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 186 Fatal
Error: undefined class name 'Log' in /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on
line 187.

PHP and MySql are all up to date.

Is it that my Pear is out of date and am missing a plot somewhere in the
horde configuration.

Please assist.

Garikai Nyamupanemunda
Systems Administrator

"This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not named above as an addressee it may be unlawful to read, copy,
distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail.
represent those of Meikles Hotel. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please contact Meikles Hotel on
Tel : +263 4 707721; Fax : +263 4 707753/4 or email : postmaster at meikles.com"