[horde] Error with LDAP

Edwin Culp eculp at viviendaatualcance.com.mx
Fri Mar 19 07:38:48 PST 2004

Quoting "\"Wirtel, Stéphane\"" <SWirtel.prodeli at GLD.BE>:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a warning with ldap and horde/imp.
>
> I get this error :
>
> Warning: LDAP: modify operation could not be completed. in
> /var/www/html/horde/libs/Prefs/ldap.php on line 470
> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
> started at /var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/ldap.php:470)
> in /var/www/html/horde/imp/redirect.php on line 103
>
> In my ldap server, the access for the 'self' or 'users' to the the
> hordePrefs and others Prefs is write.

If you haven't already done it, you might try inserting the
following two lines in your conf['prefs']['params'] with
the values that you have set in slapd.conf and see what
happens.

  $conf['prefs']['params']['rootdn'] =
'cn=Manager,o=YourDomain.org';
  $conf['prefs']['params']['password'] =
'YourSecretPassword';

It would probably be interesing to see the slapd.log entries
pertaining to the above errors.

ed