[horde] TeliaSonera violating the GPL by using Horde-code?

Jonatan Heyman jonatan.heyman at telia.com
Sat Mar 20 08:07:29 PST 2004

Hi!

I'm living in sweden and a while ago, sweden's biggest ISP
(http://teliasonera.com), had some problem with their webmail webserver,
which caused all PHP files' sourcecode to be available for everyone for
about 15 minutes. I happened to go to their page at that very moment and
I downloaded a part of their webmail system during this period of time.
When I checked the code I stumbled across two GPL notes in the beginning
of two files.

This:

/ File: config/lang.php3