[horde] Fatal error: Call to undefined function: useaccesskeys()

Marin Micoriciu liberty at rdsor.ro
Mon Mar 22 04:05:28 PST 2004

Greetings everyone!

I downloaded horde cvs version and I am getting some errors. When I login,
in the left side, where the menu should be I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: useaccesskeys() in
/var/www/sunshine.st/webmail/horde/services/portal/menu.php on line 76

and when I'm trying to generate the config files for the apps, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdefaultvars() in
/var/www/sunshine.st/webmail/horde/admin/setup/config.php on line 40

Anyone knows what the problem is?

Marin