[horde] passwd question

Tony Accardo tonyaccardo at free.fr
Mon Mar 22 05:11:59 PST 2004

Hi,

Sorry by advanced for my so poor english.

I'm new with Horde, and all the applications, but I've just setup this last
week end the latests versions of IMP, turba, kronolith, and so on....
All is working perfectly on a Debian server (woody), with pear upgraded from
the "testing" debian tree.

I've just got a problem when I try to use passwd, when I try to change my
password, I've got this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in
/var/www/horde-2.2.5/passwd-2.2/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 41

Anyone's got an idea???

Regards.