[horde] Horde/HEAD: mnemo for guests has problems

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Mar 25 03:10:26 PST 2004

Hi list!

Because my horde installation is on intranet only, I made a shared mnemo board
availiable for guests.

While mnemo works perfect for logged in users, it makes some big problems fo the
guests.

If a guests creates a new memo, there is an error message below the input box:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: haspermission() in
[...]/horde/mnemo/templates/memo/memo.inc on line 100

When he tries to save the memo, there is a white page with only the error
message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get() in
[...]/horde/mnemo/memo.php on line 66

Since this line reads:
$notification->push(sprintf(_("Access denied saving note to %s."),
$share->get('name')), 'horde.error');
I assume two problems.

The first one seems to be a wrong (outdated) function to get the username (or is
it the board name?).

The second problem could be related to the first error message, as it seems that
guest doesn't have write permissions, although I gave this right to this shared
memo board.

Perhaps anyone can help? I cannot fix by myself, my coding capabilities are not
sufficient...

Thanks,
Daniel