[horde] Re: Horde/HEAD: mnemo for guests has problems

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Thu Mar 25 07:38:20 PST 2004

I forgot one info:

I use SQL for DataTree backend and the tables are created okay and are filled
with infos, e.g.:

group_id: horde.perms
user_uid: daniel
datatree_name: mnemo
datatree_parents:
datatree_order: NULL
datatree_data: a:2:{s:5:"guest";i:30;s:7:"default";i:30;}
datatree_serialized: 15
datatree_updated: 20040322221552

Thanks,
Daniel