AW: [horde] Re: PHP 4.3.5 and Horde 2.2.5

dadirtyluk news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Sat Mar 27 13:06:36 PST 2004

hey!

i just tested php 4.3.5 on my apache 1.3.26 and i suppose
one of these options make it brake up:

--with-iconv
--with-openssl
--enable-mbstring
--with-mcrypt

don't know why,but removing them from the configure line
makes the login work again for me... =8D

anybody knows some probs with these extenstions?

c ya
	luk