[horde] Problem with horde/imp - RH9

horde horde at terra.com.br
Sat Mar 27 18:52:30 PST 2004

Thanks, I tried this, but doesnt work too.

I think that the problem is related to some module in php4 or write to mysql database.

I wrote one simply page to test the insert in database using the same credencias as the horde use, and this page work fine.

You know How I can debug this to find the point, because the all compilations worked fine. And the test.php show "yes" for all modules.

In horde.log I got the following error:

   -> clean session [on line 882 of Horde.php]

And in the screen, blank screen in web browser.