[horde] Log.php possible workaround?

Lawrence Stromski lawrence.stromski at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 28 06:53:12 PST 2004

Hi All,

Like most, I am missing the Log PEAR module. I'm never gonna get it as part
of the Pear installation cauz it's not my server, it's part of an array of
RaQ servers that all have to have exactly the same config and they won't
update them all without months of bla bla bla

What I did was to download the Log module separately, unzip Log.php into my
/horde/lib directory and the log folder down as /horde/lib/log.
This appears to work fine. Horde is accepting this and merrily logging away
into horde.log.

Have I really worked around the problem here or am I going to run into a
wall later on somewhere?
The only other alternative I could see was to turn logging off all together
from the config but I'd rather know whats going on.

Thanks for your input!

Regards,
-Lawrence Stromski.

http://www.wc3.co.uk