[horde] Horde and friends from CVS (HEAD) won't generate configuration

Gary Casterline casterln at nature.Berkeley.EDU
Sat Mar 27 20:26:57 PST 2004

I have the same problem.  My report to the list wasn't nearly
as well written or thorough, but the same thing happens to me.
I don't think there is a horde/config/conf.php.dist being distributed
anymore (at least I don't see one coming through CVS), so I'm getting
concerned about what I might be missing in the conf.php I'm using.
  _Gary