[horde] Horde and friends from CVS (HEAD) won't generate configuration

John R. Hillman john at ridewide.com
Sun Mar 28 06:57:35 PST 2004

> The logs?
>
> Jan.

Jan-

While I appreciate the suggestion, I have already checked the logs.
/tmp/horde.log has no entries in it and /usr/local/apache2/logs/error_log
shows only the startup entry.  Access_log shows a 200 entry for the POST of
/horde/admin/setup/config.php, but this file does not appear to be the
/horde/config/conf.php file I was expecting.  Likewise, /var/adm/messages
and /var/log/syslog are silent on the issue.

FWIW, as I didn't mention it in my original post, this is on a Solaris 9
system with Apache 2.0.48, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4.0.18, I've already mentioned
horde/turba/kronolith/imp/framework are HEAD out of CVS (as of Friday).
OpenLDAP, OpenSSL, Perl 5.8.3, PNG, JPEG, XML, XSLT...anything else I need
to report?

Seriously, there is nothing in any of the logs on the system related to
/horde/config/conf.php.  Perhaps I've missed something in the
/horde/docs/INSTALL, but I've re-read it twice and it would seem that I
followed all of the steps.

Thanks again for your time.