[horde] 403 forbidden problem

Muzaffar Ariff moose at time.net.my
Tue Mar 30 01:49:50 PST 2004

Hi all,

i got apache+ssl 1.3 running on freebsd and the default page loads
without any problem. then i installed php4-horde and then the horde
framework. all that went, but when i tried to open the index.php file
within the horde directory it prompted me with the following
error "You don't have permission to access /horde/index.php on this
server" ('403 Forbidden' was displayed on the title bar) . then i made
a small php code to test either the server could run php and that
worked nicely without any errors. then i tried to do an aliases in the
httpsd.conf to the directory where horde is located but still the same
problem came up. i also changed multiple access rights to the file and
that didn't work. so does anyone know what is wrong with my horde? :(

-moose-