[horde] CVS Head working, now LDAP and virtual domains

John R. Hillman john at ridewide.com
Tue Mar 30 15:06:06 PST 2004

> Don't believe that it's coded, it is just typed.  (I found a
> missing , before the 'o=internet'.  It should be
> ',o=internet' same with 'ou=people' ',ou=people'.  At least
> my errors are consistent (type once - cut and paste many
> :-) There are probably many more because your configuration
> could be different, I didn't check anything closely so be
> sure to run "php -l filename.php" over it for puntuation
> errors, etc. and look at the configuration and that I
> haven't forgotten something like a dc= or what ever.  It is
> really just an idea of what you should be able to do and
> then polish it.
>
> Good luck and let me know if it doesn't work,

Well, 80% of good coding is knowing what to steal from someone else, eh?  :)
Thanks again.  I was just looking through hooks.php and I see a chunk in
there for creating credentials for the LDAP auth driver.  I think that and
some of the other snippets in there, coupled with yours will get me most of
the way there.