[horde] 403 forbidden problem

Muzaffar Ariff moose at time.net.my
Tue Mar 30 23:49:17 PST 2004

i've added index.php at the DirectoryIndex in the httpsd.conf. if i
point my browser to http://localhost/horde/ it says page cannot be
displayed and if i point my browser http://localhost/horde/index.php
or /horde/test.php it still says i don't have permission to access the
file on the server.

i copied test.php (from /usr/local/www/data/horde) to the main
DocumentRoot which is at /usr/local/www/data. point my browser
to /localhost/test.php and this is what it displayed:

'Warning: Unknown(/usr/local/www/data/test.php): failed to open
stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0'
'Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/usr/local/www/data/test.php' for
inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in Unknown on line
0'

if i open test.php or index.php locally i can could see the code. so
what is wrong with my horde?

-moose-