[horde] Installing Horde HEAD from scratch...

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Thu Apr 22 09:34:48 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I have began installing Horde HEAD (via cvs) from scratch. I am familiar with Horde as I have been using it for about a year or so. When I installed a fresh copy, I went throught the standard proceedures and configured the Horde application. However, it does not prompt me for a password at login eventhough I change the authentication to use LDAP. It just opens up to the "Welcome, Administrator" page. This does not seem to make sense since I change the configuration to use LDAP. It proably is something really simple that I am missing. Can someone help?

Michael