[horde] IMAP Folders

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Apr 23 09:25:47 PDT 2004

It would be a permission problem on the IMAP server itself. The error
messages don't look like those produced by Cyrus, so I have no specific
first hand knowledge of how to help. If you are trying to connect to
someone else's IMAP server, talk to the admin.

If you are the admin and you don't know what IMAP server you are using,
its probably UW-IMAP, which is the default everywhere. If you are using
UW, then the "IMAP folders" are just files and/or directories under
$HOME.