[horde] IMAP Folders

Thiago M. Campos tmclistas at uol.com.br
Fri Apr 23 07:23:37 PDT 2004

Jeff,

My sent-items and drafts are working well.
Ok i agree that i don't need a trash folder, but in
horde/imp/config/prefs.php i have:

  use_trash: value=1, locked=true.
  trash_folder: value=Trash, locked=true delhide: value=1, locked=true

  What does it mean?

  The problem is when a select a message and then click on delete i got the
following error:
  The folder "trash" was not created. This is what the server said: Invalid
mailbox name.
  There was an error moving messages to the trash. This is what the server
said: Error in IMAP command received by server
  After that the message is not deleted nor EXPUNGE

  thanks

  Thiago