[horde] Re: when is the next stable release?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat Apr 24 18:01:28 PDT 2004

Quoting Emre Yildirim <ey at ieee.org>:

> only complaints they have is the fact that they cannot see their
> folders on the
> left menu.

A common complaint (due to so many Exchange/Outlook users).

> It's impossible to see which folders contain new/unseen messages
> unless you check them one by one.  Maybe I should ask this on the imp
> mailinglist.

This has been available in CVS HEAD for some time.  You can show message
counts in the folder list, and you can display them for select folders
on the summary page.  But you can not see them from the mailbox/messages
view, like in outlook/exchange.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics