[horde] Re: when is the next stable release?

Emre Yildirim ey at ieee.org
Sat Apr 24 13:24:56 PDT 2004

Personally speaking, I found the HEAD version extremely easy to install.  The
key is that you satisfy the requirements for PHP listed in test.php.  I've had
some problems with HEAD from 2004-04-22, but now I'm using the one from
2004-04-23 and everything is working great.  I've done all configurations for
imp, ingo, turba, kronolith, nag, mnemo and trean over the admin web
interface.

I have about 30 users who have been using squirrelmail for a few years,
and when
I showed them horde+imp they were absolutely amazed at its functionality.  The
only complaints they have is the fact that they cannot see their
folders on the
left menu.  It's impossible to see which folders contain new/unseen messages
unless you check them one by one.  Maybe I should ask this on the imp
mailinglist.