[horde] static interface from another webpage

Rajaie rajaie at palnet.com
Thu Apr 29 02:08:07 PDT 2004

HI ,
I had been facing a problem with the dynamic interface for horde webmail ,
I am trying to use a static interface from another webpage to send a POST php form to it ,  but it fails , it gives the following error :
Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password was entered incorrectly.

while when I do it directly from the dynamic default interface it logs on .

did I miss a little think there , or there is something I should take care about  .

regards