[horde] Horde and apps thoughts/suggestions/issues

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 7 11:32:29 PDT 2004

Quoting "Mark H. Degner" <mark at degner.org>:

> I have been using various Horde apps from CVS HEAD for the past few
> weeks, and I
> have been keeping track of any suggestions/issues/inconsistencies/bugs that I
> have found (in Mnemo no less).  Since it doesn't do any good to keep
> it all to
> myself, I am sending it out to the list for everyone to take a look at and
> consider.

Unfortunately, despite some of these being good suggestions, in such a large
block, it's pretty much impossible to do anything with them. It'd be great if
you could send individual suggestions to the application-specific
mailing lists
(or, better, send patches), or for bigger items, create enhancement tickets at
bugs.horde.org (again, 1 per item). Thanks!

-chuck