[horde] Mottle / Midas ?

Joe Jenkins joe at nerdnet.com
Sat May 8 21:28:00 PDT 2004

Just a question about the functionality of Mottle (MOTD) and Midas
(advertising) modules... Shouldnt Mottle display the current MOTD on the
  main login screen of Horde?  It used to be an motd.php file you could
edit but it would be much nicer if the admins could set up the current
MOTD via mottle and have it display on the login page (during the
appropriate time period as set up in mottle.)

Also, will Midas ads ever display inside horde, ie on the login screen
or above the users menu or elsewhere?  It seems like such a nice system
for managing advertising, it would make sense for it to manage ads that
display within horde (if an admin wanted such things for their users.)

I know both of these projects are still under development, I am just
curious if this functionality may ever exist.  Thanks for such a great
piece of software, it truly is amazing!  I've been using it for several
years now =D

J. Jenkins