[horde] NEW

Piotr Ziental piotr at ziental.com
Fri May 21 15:56:05 PDT 2004

 > Ricardo Tinoco wrote:
 > Is a server with a lots of domains, what i need to know is where can
i find a manual to install it with qmail,

I got the same situation... Qmail ( vpopmail checkpassword )

For Example.. domain ziental.com and my login piotr
my log name is piotr at ziental.com ... the same at cyrus-imap and vpopmail.

/$HORDE-DIR/imp/config/servers.php

$servers['cyrus'] = array(
    'name' => 'ZIENTAL',
    'server' => 'SERVER_IP',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX.',
    'maildomain' => '',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => ''
);

You can add imap/ssl/novalidate-cert as protocol and port of course if
you serwer supports that
It is working with Maildir mailboxes which was created in
/home/vpopmail/domains/ziental.com/piotr/*new*cur*tmp

I think that problem is in IMAP support for horde. I spend on it a lot
of time and now is working.

Examples:
http://sylvestre.ledru.info/howto/howto_qmail_vpopmail.php
http://www.euronet.nl/users/erhnam/linux/qmail/qmail.htm
( the idea is to compile courier imap with vchckpwd )

Piotr.